If a customer is not satisfied with the product or a change of mind and would like to return the goods within 3 days of receiving their order, the customer may at their own expense, return the new, unused product, in an acceptable packing for a refund. All refunds will be issued to their original bank account or credit card used for the purchase.
All returns accepted after 3 days with a maximum return window of 30 days from the receipt of goods will subject to a 15% handling fee before refund.
Orders that are shipped at no cost to the customer and are returned shall have the initial shipping expenses deducted from their refund. If the order has been shipped or in transit then the customer is responsible for the initial shipping charge(s), return shipping charge(s), and all related expenses related to returning and restocking the order.
If GW EQUIP ships a customer the wrong product(s), then GW EQUIP will replace the product(s) at no cost to customers.
- Without prejudice to any other remedies GW Equip may have, if at any time the Client is in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment) under these terms and conditions GW Equip may suspend or terminate the supply of Goods to the Client. GW Equip will not be liable to the Client for any loss or damage the Client suffers because GW Equip has exercised its rights under this clause.
- GW Equip may cancel any Contract to which these terms and conditions apply or cancel Delivery of Goods at any time before the Goods are delivered by giving written notice to the Client. On giving such notice GW Equip shall repay to the Client any money paid by the Client for the Goods. GW Equip shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancellation.
- If the Client cancels Delivery of Goods, the Client shall be liable for all losses incurred (whether direct or indirect) by GW Equip as a direct result of the cancellation (including, but not limited to, any loss of profits).
- Cancellation of orders for Goods made to the Client’s specifications, or for non-stocklist items, will not be accepted once production has commenced, or an order has been placed.
- If a dispute arises between the parties to this Contract, then either party shall send to the other party a notice of dispute in writing adequately identifying and providing details of the dispute. Within fourteen (14) days after service of a notice of dispute, the parties shall confer at least once, to attempt to resolve the dispute. At any such conference each party shall be represented by a person having authority to agree to a resolution of the dispute. In the event that the dispute cannot be so resolved either party may by further notice in writing delivered by hand or sent by certified mail to the other party refer such dispute to arbitration. Any arbitration shall be:
- referred to a single arbitrator to be nominated by the President of the Institute of Arbitrators Australia; and
- conducted in accordance with the Institute of Arbitrators Australia Rules for the Conduct of Commercial Arbitration.